-Finished wiring up 16 SSRs. Now they just need to be stuffed into enclosures.
-Cut and ended wiring for the last two unmounted controllers. I will assemble these as soon as they enclosures arrive.
-Revised and completed changes to the strobe controllers I built for this year, allowing for more stable operation and less heat while operating.
-Assembled PVC window frames, which are now ready to have lights attached.
On a side note, I got to meet Paul at Creative Displays, Inc, who has been a fixture in the professional Christmas lighting scene for years. If you need lights, supplies, or even a custom-designed package for location, look him up: http://www.creativedisplays.com/ or on FB: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creative-Displays-Inc/115372248878