As usual for this time of year, we find ourselves deep in the throes of planning, collecting, and building, getting things ready for this season’s show. I have added 10 new controllers for this year, giving me more flexibility in the layout of channels, as well as incorporation of more wireless controllers. Just last night I updated the firmware on all 8 wireless units that I have on hand, as well as setting them to operate on a different channel to eliminate some interference issue that we had last year. Also, I am currently awaiting the arrival of some pixels to assemble and test my scrolling signs. I have to do some pvc construction for a new element, as well as revamping the giant candy cane. Once the basic layout is complete, then it is back to sequencing. Lots to do, and the summer will fly by as soon as it gets here. All of our time management skills are put to the test 🙂
Happy First Day of Sping!