I feel like we rebuilt the entire show today, but I’m glad we put the effort in. All the pixel elements are finally up and going. Over 800 pixels were replaced today, including the entire pixel tree and both shooting stars. I also repaired the star on the original big tree, which was a trick to get to, even with large ladders. I also replaced two malfunctioning controllers and one SSR with spares, and repaired a couple light strings. Crazy day, had to delay the start of the show by a few minutes. Once up and going, though, it was all worthwhile. Visitors tonight were very complimentary, and many stayed to watch large portions of the show. Now to tweak some sequences…  I’ll get it all together just in time to take it down 🙂

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked


Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: